Thursday, June 16, 2011

Laundering Drug Money

Wachovia isn't the first bank to launder drug money.  And, as usual, when it comes to dirty deeds committed by influential CEOs, their punishment is mild for the seriousness of the crimes committed.  Wells Fargo, Wachovia and their affiliates are invested in many 'affordable' HUD-subsidized housing complexes where cocaine and other drugs are frequently sold.
*http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-29/banks-financing-mexico-s-drug-cartels-admitted-in-wells-fargo-s-u-s-deal.html
Though 'affordable' housing complexes or HUD-financed projects are known for drug distribution, I didn't realize I lived in such a place until after I reported an assault on their darkened multi-family property in Rockland, Massachusetts.  I had no idea one of the punks in the drug gang was a police officer's son, who was previously involved in a murder.  Upon my reporting the incident to authorities, the response of the subsidized corporate property manager and local police was peculiar.  And, to make a very long story short, the manager from Cornerstone Corp. insisted she could do whatever she wanted to do. 
     Mr. Paul Rhuda from Cornerstone falsely accused me of slandering him all over the internet at a rent increase meeting; representatives and employees from this same corporation caused at least one of the fires inside my apartment and was later promoted; they had much of my personal property destroyed and stolen; threatened to ruin my credit history; and made my life hell in various ways for at least 10-years.  It's no coincidence that there are other good tenants in other 'affordable housing' complexes with similar experiences, i.e. RoxSe Homes, Lincoln VillageClarendon Hill Towers, Mass.

** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoT_5Txwp5w&feature=related

***http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H4is0OGmSU

No comments: